Sunday, July 3, 2011

Auntie Jaime

My baby sister, Jaime, came to visit us for 10 days. She's not quite a baby anymore - all grown up now - 22 whole years. But to me, she's still my baby sister. She has the same smooshie nose she's always had (coincidentally, Kody has a smoosh nose too!), and the same contagious laughter that used to keep us up at night when we were little.

We reminisced about summer vacations watching the Montel Williams show during the day and I how taught her to shuffle a deck of cards. I remember the countless games of Uno and Go Fish we played on the center console of the green couch. I remember giving her baths when she was a toddler and sitting in the bathroom with her while she played in the tub. Now she was here giving my babies a bath, changing lots of poopy diapers, folding freshly laundered onesies, and  getting sweet potatoe spit up all over her cute clothes! I guess 20 years really does go quick!




Thanks, little sister, for coming to help us and hang out. We love you! 

2 comments:

  1. Really cute pictures! Reminds me of so many pictures I have of you at different parks. Glad you had a nice time and I know Jamie was a big help. Thanks Jaime! Twenty years sure does go fast.
    Love,
    Mom Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW!!!! Thanks Sister! I had a great time while I was there! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Miss you and those boys! Give them boys lots of kisses from me!! =D

    Aunt Jaime

    ReplyDelete