Monday, August 1, 2011

The "Little" Guy

 (Note: I started this blog several weeks ago, and never finished. Some of the photos are older, but they are some of my recent (as in last few months) favorites).


AKA: Tan-man, Tanner-man, Crazy Tan-Man, Tanner James (in an interrogatory voice). Little in size, but he sure packs a punch. Tanner is a very silly little boy with a really fun personality. A ball of energy - all the time.  He's always smiling, laughing, and giggling. He makes sweet little dove-like cooing noises which rapidly escalate into full out voice testing sessions (i.e., screams). He is growing up and filling out. He can sit up, crawl, pull himself up, momentarily let go of things and stand for a split second. He's really keeping us busy.

A showcase of Tanner:








4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Tanner is such a cutey! Just about every day, I check your blog to see if there are any new stories and pictures and it's always such a nice surprise to see you've posted something new! I cannot beleive how big Tanner is since I've last seen him. He has grown so much. He has really filled out. Quite the handsome little guy. To see him sit and stand is amazing! Love all the pictures and of course, your stories. Thanks for sharing. I know how busy you are and it's really appreciated that you make time to update your blog. It's a real treat to see the boys and to hear about the things they do.
    Miss you all.
    Love, Mom & grandma Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! He really has grown, you won't be able to call him the little guy much longer, but the again he will always be the little guy to me. I can't wait to see all of you in September.

    Love You
    Grandpa Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big they are getting, They are growing so fast. Pretty soon they will be walking and then your troubles will begin. But its worth it.

    Love you all
    Grandma and Great-Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww my little tan-man is already doing soo many new things sense I was there in June! I miss you all!! Hes starting to look more and more like a little boy and not a baby anymore! But I agreen with dad he will ALWAYS be the little guy! <3 Love you all!

    Auntie Jaime =D

    ReplyDelete