Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pictures Say 1,000 Words

"T" is for Tanner...and Trouble


...If only he was wearing his "Hello, Ladies!" shirt!

Mommy's thought every time she looks at this photo - "NO GIRLS ALLOWED!"

"Yes, momma, I'll put my charm on for one more picture."

A recent exchange at Kohl's with a complete stranger who walked past the boys in their stroller: "That one in front looks mischievous!" Hmm, I wonder what gave her that idea!

Our little wild man...with the hair to prove it!

************************************************************* 

Carrots for Kody

Fresh carrots from the garden...just the right size for small hands and inquisitive brains. 


"Look, mom! I got a carrot!"

"I should be set for awhile. I've got one in my mouth and one in my pocket. Oh, and my spoon. Can't forgot my spoon. Never do know when you 'll need that."

"I'm gonna get 'cha!"

"Mmmm...these are so delicious."

"Momma just loves my cheeks, especially when I'm studying something....like carrots, so her and daddy go a little crazy with the camera, but I don't mind."


Today's Gratitude:

Two happy little boys, each with their own unique personalities.

Unexpected one on one time with a good friend and how that extra half-hour was as refreshing as ice cold water on a hot day.

Finally connecting with my friend of 20 years after weeks of phone tag. And how friendships like that can survive a few month lull and be picked up again without skipping a beat.

A husband who makes sure his wife knows that everything she does is truly appreciated. And how just knowing that helps get through the hard days.


2 comments:

  1. Rachelle, Great photos, as usual. I just love watching your boys grow up. I can't tell if they are looking more the same or more different. Maybe a little of both? I can't wait to see them in person and wrap a big hug around both of them. Thanks for sharing your beautiful moments of the boys. It's a tough job, but, wow, when broken down moment by moment like photos do, one can truly appreciate the greatness in our tough job. Love you lots, Kristin (has it really been that many years!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about cold water on a hot day! :) I miss you! Can't wait until you are all back. :)

    Those boys get cuter and cuter every day. My favorite part is how they get their own little personalities more and more everyday. I totally see it! You two are GREAT parents.

    ReplyDelete