Sunday, December 19, 2010

Catching Up

I can't seem to find the time to write stories, so rather than letting weeks turn into months, I decided to post a few photos from the last two weeks. Kody & Tanner are doing well. They will be nine weeks old on Tuesday.  

Kody has been exploring his range of motion lately.

Brothers - what more is there to say?!

Kody doing what he does best - just hanging out!

Must be a good secret based on Tanner's wide eyes!

Tanner hasn't quite figured out that he can smile, but he does have his eyes wide open quite often.

A self-inflicted forehead scratch, but still a happy guy.

Tanner must be taking after mom - not much of a morning person!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh they are getting cuter and cuter everytime I see them. They are showing their own individual personnelties. You and Ben have a couple of hams on your hands.

    Love
    Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute!! You are getting quite good with that camera. I hope you are taking lots more pics. :) Keep 'em comin', girl. (Ya know, as you have time!)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so adorable and funny. I just love that Kody has his arm around his brother! I've looked at these pictures several times and still laugh. Those boys are really getting cuter each time I see pictures. It has got to be so much fun trying to capture thier expressions and you do such a good job of maling captions to match the pictures. How creative! Thanks for psoting all these and trying to keep up with it even as busy as you are. I sure do appreciate it and I'm sure everyone else does too. Just try to email me a few so I can print them out and bring to work and put all over my fridge!!
    Love,
    Mom Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww my little guys! I love them!! Tanner is actually getting some cheeks now and I love the one of him making that face too thats totally a Minick face! HAHA! These pictures are sooo cute!

    Love ya,
    Favorite little sis (Jaime)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love those little guys.


    Grandpa Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Love the funny faces they make and the way they interact with each other. They have a little bro-mance going on. Looks like they are bulkin up now. Thanks for posting the picutres. I just love seeing the way they are changing in just a few short weeks. Miss you guys and Love you all.
    Auntie Karen & Uncle Billy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to come and visit so bad!!! I can't wait to meet my nephews and say hello to you guys too. They change so much, it is amazing. Even day to day. I am glad to hear everyone is doing great, MOM included. Keep the postings and pictures coming.
    Love you guys bunches.
    Auntie Nikki and Uncle John and Cousin Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are just beautiful. (Is that ok to say? Should I substitute handsome since they're boys?) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete