I know Punxsutawney Phil said there's six more weeks of winter to deal with, but I prefer to believe that this feathered friend hanging out on my fence is more indicative of spring.
I think we have crazy robins in our area. There is a flock of them that never left MN and have been seen all winter long.There are approximately 20 of them that fool onlookers. We should be so lucky! We have had our first rain last night and the temp is 40. The snow is shrinking quickly but we know that there is some snow forecasted for this week. I won't let myself think spring, yet. It only hurts more when it takes so long to get here. Holly Mom
WO! Great picture. Yeah, I'm totally thinking spring must be SOON!
ReplyDeleteKeep 'em coming!
I think we have crazy robins in our area. There is a flock of them that never left MN and have been seen all winter long.There are approximately 20 of them that fool onlookers. We should be so lucky! We have had our first rain last night and the temp is 40. The snow is shrinking quickly but we know that there is some snow forecasted for this week. I won't let myself think spring, yet. It only hurts more when it takes so long to get here. Holly Mom
ReplyDelete